By integrating blockchain technology, Tutellus aims to take part in the fight against poverty
- Since we admit cryptocurrency as a way of payment, access to Tutellus will not depend on the fiat local currency.
- A grant system will prioritize users from countries going through difficult economical times, also paying in cryptocurrency
- Students showing effort will get rewards, again in cryptocurrency, and will contact companies all around the world searching for trained workers.
In our vission, any person from any country will be able to use Tutellus to learn skills that add value to the job market, for free and getting economic rewards in the process. And as a result this person will contact the global job market. And decisions from banks or governments will not be able to stop the process.
- Someone in the Third World with a mobile phone (around 50% of the population) registers in Tutellus.
- This person does free or cheap courses of a global technology, such as Web Development, showing value as a student.
- The student gets rewards for this, and grants to keep on studying, paid courses with more advanced course, up to full Universities degrees that put the student at the same level of a First World student. And all for free and getting money from it.
- These efforts turn into relevance inside the platform, and companies searching for potential workers contact the student for a job offer or similar. The country is no longer an obstacle to profesional development.
This is Tutellus' dream, and the current technology can bring this dream to reality.